Tuesday, October 11, 2011

“Am I the only person on the planet that didn’t get guns from the ATF?” Sean is doing a third run of Gunwalker Tee Shirts!

Just in time for the Holder resignation!


“Am I the only person on the planet that didn’t get guns from the ATF?”

Gunwalker T-Shirts

It’s time for a third run of Gunwalker T-Shirts

I’ve gotten some inquiries, so I am doing a third run of the official shirt of the Gunwalker scandal. This is the same shirt worn by David Codrea and Mike Vanderboegh, the two bloggers who broke the Gunwalker scandal. I even sent a shirt to Representative Darrell Issa.

Orders open now. Orders close on the first of November. It’s generally a 7-10 day turnaround at the printer, added to about 3 days for shipping and you can expect your shirt in hand by 15 November.


Go to link above for more info.

7 comments:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Thanks for the link Mike.

I only hope that I have enough money to buy 1000 shirts and sell them in front of the courthouse when Holder and the rest of his idiot cronies go on trial.

Do you think that the judge would object to the trial audience wearing these shirts? What about the jury?

Anonymous said...

I even get positive comments from little ol' ladies and hippies when I wear this shirt.

It's a great conversation starter

Get one and spread the love

Jim said...

The one I received was nice quality and starts conversations where ever I go. The ones at the university a lot more heated than elsewhere. Needless to say, I'm a satisfied customer.

I'm glad they are popular.

Backwoods Engineer said...

I got mine the last go round. Sean was super nice, and I got the shirt pronto.

It would be HILARIOUS if you were selling this shirts outside the court where Holder was getting his due!

Anonymous said...

Mine has garnered a few remarks and more so in the last week . I have made the observation after dealing with a couple hundred customers while wearing it that bears a striking parallel to F&F .

The AITOPOTPTDGTGFTATF slogan is so long and complicated that a whole bunch of folks wont bother to read it all . Just like the facts pertaining to this crime .

Not complaining , dont change a thing , just an observation .

I am suprised there arent a hundred different ones available already from dozens of sources . A subconscious fear of an IRS audit perhaps .

Anonymous said...

Got my order in...would have bought more if I hadn't just ordered Gadsden flag shirts.

III N TN

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Thanks for your orders guys. My father told me a funny story. He was working security at a Second Amendment rally in Edinboro, PA. He saw a guy wearing this shirt and spent some time talking to him. His wife said that this shirt is cool and all, but the wrong color. She wasn't going to wear a black t-shirt. She wanted one in pink. I have a terrible time arguing with the ladies, so I am now offering these shirts in bubblegum pink. Seriously. Use the link above to go to the order page.