Friday, December 19, 2014

Glad to see that Kurt Hofmann is back in the fight.

Newtown victims' families choose poorly with regard to 'entrusting' guns
In the end, it is difficult to escape the conclusion that Bushmaster's "entrustment" of AR-15s to private citizens enables vastly less carnage than turning them over to governments and their proxies.
It is good to see that Kurt Hofmann is back in the fight. I know he's been struggling with some health issues, so y'all keep him in your prayers. On my trip to Washington state, I was talking to another activist and we agreed that Kurt's comments on this ideological struggle are among the most insightful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kurt has been missed. We all have our highs and lows, and Kurt knows better than most that the fight ain't over till the lights go out. Carry on Kurt and thanks for all you do.

Liberty Clause

Anonymous said...

I may have lost my mind but didn't the police remove the AR on question from the trunk of the perp's car and weren't all the shell casings recovered at the scene from a 9mm hand gun? Didn't think anyone was shot with a 223/5.56 bullet.

Am I wrong in my remembering?

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Very much appreciated, Mike.

Actually, at the moment, my computer's health is more of a problem than my own. I have intermittent access to a loaner, and will hopefully have completed building a new one sometime this weekend, but this being my first computer build, it's hard to know how long it's going to take me to get it right.

Anyway, thanks again--I can't tell you how much that means to me.

Anonymous said...

the threat of Bushmaster lawsuit can only be some type of diversion, for IF the suit were to actually go forward, all the "magically sealed for national security" crime scene documents, autopsy details, ballistics, etc would need to become public record ... those documents, if they even exist, could not stand scrutiny of light of day