Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Well, it seems as if I'm going to speak in Oregon after all.

Just got off the phone with Reuben, the organizer of the the rally on the 30th in Salem. It will be quite a haul (5,000 miles round trip) for a ten-minute speech, but I'll try to combine it with other sedition to the Empire on the way out and on the way back. (Although it will be imperative to have a co-driver.) I can only say that what we had here, to quote the warden in Cool Hand Luke, was a failure to communicate. Don't get me wrong, what I heard about me being "too radical" for the venue was true, but it did not, apparently represent the entire spectrum of opinion of the rally organizers. Okay, no harm no foul and besides, I AM a radical if viewed from a certain point of view and I am certainly TOO radical from the point of view of some. That being straightened out, I'll be there and I encourage every one else to be there as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moslems get stimulus moneys, use to ship guns & ammo. Possible new Fast&Furious.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/12/ssshhhh-quiet-federal-homeland-security-raid-iowa-finds-containers-shipping-firearms-and-ammunition-to-syrialebanon/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2011/ryan-mauro/islamic-center-of-cedar-rapids-promotes-global-islamic-state/

[…] An investigation led authorities to the four people and to raids at the Midamar Corporation, 1105 60th Ave. SW, which bills itself as a leading U.S.-based Halal food brand, and Pizza Daddy, 1539 First Ave. SE…

Galaxie_Man said...

That's funny Mike, I have not read or heard you ever utter one word that any normal patriotic American should ever find "radical". Your thoughts and speeches are like throwing acid in the face of those that would undermine our liberty and freedom....it certainly gets their attention, and they don't like it.


On the other hand, a certain former law professor and constitutional scholar claiming "to want to fundamentally change America" or telling entrepreneurs, "you didn't build that!" while campaigning for the office of POTUS is an example of what I might determine to be "radical speech".

Anonymous said...

"... give me liberty or give me death!... --Patrick Henry

Now, that's radical right there! I don't care who ya are!

Dutchman6, to paraphrase another radical, John Paul Jones, you have not yet begun to get radical.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Galaxie_Man,

Obozo was never professor , the first lie from Zero's phony repertoire, Barry Soetoro was a lecturer.

Anonymous said...

"Radical" is in the eyes of the beholder...and I think we've tried that "moderate"; "go along to get along" song and dance routine - and look where that has gotten us..

Barrett said...

Mike, someone in one of the 3% Oregon FB Pages noticed your post, and we all raised enough of a ruckus about finding out why you weren't coming to speak. I don't know if I'll be able to come watch, but if I can, I'll hopefully be there. We'll be glad to have you!

mjw-1982 said...

It's a long shot, but any chance you could make it down to Coos Bay (3 hours southwest of Salem) for a rally the next day (Sunday)? I'm in the middle of organizing but we hadn't set a date yet. I'm sure we can get some donations to cover the gas/food/lodging. If you think it's possible I will run it past the members of our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1671364873093712/