Monday, July 20, 2015

"If I Truly Believe."

As for my screaming at the top of my lungs to make anything happen, I could only wish I had that kind of political juice. The fact of the matter is, I can barely persuade a handful of readers to share links now and then, or to send an email. The minute I bring up donating a dollar or two to worthy causes, support drops exponentially. "Profiles in apathy" is another recurring theme I've addressed over the years without making much progress at inspiring change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we truly believed, we'd end this right now.

We would be moving into assembly areas in Virginia right now, in order to place 70K riflemen on the Northern Virginian side of Wash DC; carefully formed into regiments and brigades. On that day, we'd present letters to our representatives saying, they either change course, or the next time we assemble, it will be for a crossing and for a Day of Reckoning.

But not before we write to each of the Joint Chiefs to stay the F*&% out of it. This is between the American people and those that stole our Republic.

Dakota said...

Same old problem .....our enemies are willing to fund their causes and we refuse to fund ours. We will pay a very large price for it someday. I wonder what good that $1500 of accessories on your 5th AR15 is going to be good for when you have to leave it behind. The sad part is those same people don't own a cleaning kit for each one and it is inadequate for their battle rattle. Oh well .... we will learn someday ....maybe.

Anonymous said...

"then I must ask you why you are not screaming at the top of your lungs"

Methinks he is!